I have stalled. I am stuck at 40-50 pieces a week. I don’t expect to drop again until the end of the month when the junk mail from Base Connect stops. I am taking a photo of every mailpiece in PaperKarma. I have entered over 140 different companies since I stated using PaperKarma in late July. A human from the DMA got back to me. They want people to mail in a formal complaint. I am going to try and get an e-mail address out of them.
- 2 from Christian Seniors Association sister organization to Traditional Values Coalition, Wiki page, Open Secrets page
- Hillsdale Collage, Wiki page
8 from Response Unlimited
- United States Justice Foundation. Charity Navigator page 2 stars. Source Watch page.
- This group does not use RU. I made a mistake. 3 from Christian Seniors Association sister organization to Traditional Values Coalition, Wiki page, Open Secrets page, opt-out here, also contact American Target Advertising to opt-out.
Policy Issues InstituteThey do not use RU email email@example.com instead
- This group has nothing to do with RU I made a mistake. Americans for Constitutional Liberty AKA Conservative Caucus, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page. Opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org and call( 540) 219-4536. I emailed them and got a reply from Charles Orndorff. He wants me to use the return envelope and send in my request. Sorry Charlie you are not worth a stamp. I sent a complaint to the DMA. No one should have to pay to get off a mailing list. Also opt-out with American Target Advertising and Conrad Direct, email@example.com and call (201) 567-3200.
- This group has nothing to do with RU I made a mistake. Veterans in Defense of Liberty, Charity Navigator page, Opt-out here: firstname.lastname@example.org and call (417) 886-8499
- Freedom Watch, run by Larry Klayman. Wiki page.
- Democratic National Committee, opt-out here
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee opt-out here email@example.com
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee opt-out here
3 from Engage Direct Mail
- 2 from Volunteer Americans: For God and Country, The Council of Seniors Washington State page, Open Secrets page.
- Secure America Alliance a program of United States Public Policy Council
- Safe Borders Coalition a project of Citizens Assembly
2 from The Senior Citizens League. After being threatened with it in other mailpieces, I finally got at copy of their newsletter The Social Security & Medicare Advisor opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Wiki page, Open Secrets page. Make sure you opt out twice: Do not rent my name, No More Mail.
- The Social Security Institute (SSI) opt-out here email@example.com
- Southern Poverty Law Center Wiki page, Conservapedia page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here
- Tea Party Patriots, opt-out here
- G.I. America run by Major Joe Gilbert it is a part of Steve Eichler‘s Tea Party.org opt out here contact@TeaParty.org
- League of Conservation Voters, Wiki page, Ballotpedia page, Source Watch page, Open Secrets page
- The Senior Citizen Association of America a special project of The National Senior Citizen Committee, Inc run by Doug Dickerson opt-out here or here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Negative Population Growth, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page opt-out here
- Senate Conservatives Fund, Wiki page, Open Secrets page, Opt out here
- Hon. Eugene Delgaudio Public Advocate of the United States, Wiki page, Rational Wiki page, Open Secrets page, Daily Kos blog from February about corruption charges. Opt out here
- Gary L. Stubblefield Special Operations for America, Open Secrets page, Opt-out here email@example.com
- Dick Morris, wiki page Stop Hillary Now opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Republican Fund BRPAC run by Edward Cousar. Opt-out through Base Connect
- Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) Wiki page, SPLC page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here
- Alliance for Retired Americans opt-out here
- Eagle Forum, Wiki page, run by Phyllis Schlafly. Ballotpedia page, Open Secrets page, Opt-out here email@example.com
- Abraham Lincoln Foundation for Public Policy Research no website, Washington State page
- Cheyenne River Indian Outreach Programs of the Sacred Heart Center, Charity Navigator page. They want to know if I got my new tote bag. I sure did
- Environmental Defense Fund, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt out here
- Natural Resources Defense Council, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paralyzed Veterans of America, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt out here email@example.com
- United Negro College Fund, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page opt out here
- PBS SoCal Wiki page, opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Douglass Report
- The Infinity Income Dealership by Alliance Publishing Inc 3011 West 183rd St #342, Homewood, Il 60430. This is a pyramid scheme. You send $97 to Homewood,Il and $100 to the person who actually mailed the letter to you. Chat on RealScam.com, Chat on Scam.com
- The Arthritis Trust of America PO Box 7003 Merrifield VA 22116-7003. This is a scam charity that has a scam sweepstakes attached to it. #48 Worst Charities in America
- Liberty Document Reporting LDR PO Box 190 Old Westbury, NY 11568, PO Box 422 Old Bethpage, NY 11804. This is an advanced fee fraud scam. They want you to send in $21 and they will send you $3,639,921.00
- National Magazine Exchange Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes 800-975-8526, 8285 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 150, Seminole, FL 33777-1306. Tampa Bay Times article about NME
- C Logistic Processing PB20 4850 AA Ulvenhout Netherlands it is signed by Pippo. This is an advanced fee fraud scam.
I have sent or will send a from 1500 out for all of these scams except for the one from the Netherlands.
Because I went on vacation over the holiday weekend, I will be processing the form 1500’s and pre-paid envelops next week.