This is a momentous week. I have dropped 100 pieces of junk mail per week, from when I started. I can see the light at the end of the junk mail tunnel. I am in a holding pattern until mid-October when I will be dropped from HSP Direct and Nova List. So, no emails to anyone new until then. I am entering every mailpiece into PaperKarma, where I have over 200 requests.
- Liberty Guard, run by Bob Barr
- De-Age, Liberty Fulfillment Center8350 E Evans Rd Ste D2Scottsdale, Arizona 1-800-919-8969 Ripoff Report entry. They offer a free sample but charge you full price for the product.
6 from Response Unlimited:
- Liberty Guard, run by Bob Barr Charity Navigator page
- Freedom Watch, run by Larry Klayman. Wiki page.
- Traditional Values Coalition, Wiki page, Open Secrets page
- United States Justice Foundation. Charity Navigator page 2 stars. Source Watch page
3 from the GOP:
- National Republican Senatorial Committee Opt-out here
- National Republican Congressional Committee opt-out here
- Friends of John Boehner, Open Secrets page, opt out here
- Abraham Lincoln Foundation for Public Policy Research no website, Washington State page
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Wiki page, Open Secrets page. Make sure you opt out twice: Do not rent my name, No More Mail.
- National Committee to Defend America a project of America’s Survival Inc. run by Cliff Kincaid, Source Watch page, SPLC page, opt-out here Kincaid@comcast.net
- The Social Security Institute (SSI) opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org. If that doesn’t work contact InfoCision Management Corporation email@example.com
- Citizens Against Government Waste, Wiki page, Source Watch page, Open Secrets page, Charity Navigator page
- Freedom Alliance opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Zinke for Congress, opt-out here INFO@RYANZINKE.COM
- Minuteman Project, Wiki page, opt-out here JimGilchrist@MinutemanProject.com and call (949) 587-5199
- Cheyenne River Indian Outreach Programs of the Sacred Heart Center, Charity Navigator page. They want to know if I got my new tote bag. I sure did. This is the second time they have sent this letter.
- Jerusalem Prayer Team International, run by Mike Evens, Article about different Christians for Israel charities and where the money goes. Opt out here
- Project Hope Wiki page, Charity Navigator Page Opt-out here HOPE@projecthope.org
- ALS Association (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease) Wiki page, Charity Navigator page. They slipped an Ice Bucket Challenge card into the usual solicitation.
- African Wildlife Foundation, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page Opt-out here email@example.com
- Stansberry & Associates Investment Research run by Porter Stansberry I know what you are thinking, How did a mailpiece with a scary Obama graphic end up in the scam pile? This is how.
- Transaction Services Postbus 5 4033 ZG Lienden Netherlands
- IER PO Box 115 NL 3940 AC Doorn Netherlands
- Carmen Dumas attn: Paul Hammer PO Box 28 NL 1619 ZG Andijk Netherlands
- 2 from De-Age, Liberty Fulfillment Center 8350 E Evans Rd Ste D2Scottsdale, Arizona 1-800-919-8969 Ripoff Report entry. They offer a free sample but charge you full price for the product.
- Douglass Report opt out here
- Dr. Sinatra 95 Old Shoals rd Arden NC 28704, opt-out here
- National Magazine Exchange‘s Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes 8285 Bryan Dairy Rd STE 150, Largo FL 33777 Tampa Bay Times on NME Ripoff Reports about NME
- Post Card 1: Redemption Center PO Box 745069 Arvada CO 80006 1-877-537-9263
- Post Card 2: 1-866-316-4203 They both have the same pitch: There is a gift card for a big store waiting for me if I just call the phone number.
- New Dimensions 50K Team PO Box 969, Grayson, GA 30017. It is a MLM pitch for Body Balance liquid health supplement made by Life Force International 12460 Kirkham Court
Poway, CA 92064. You send in $9.95 and they send you 1,000 post cards to mail out. A similar pitch is on the Life Force website.
3 form 1500’s going off to New York