Update: Oh how naive I was back then: My Battle to Stop Junk Mail from Citizen Guardian and Engage Direct Mail
Another day another direct mail marketing firm stopped. Today it is Engage Direct Mail.
Opt-out here. If that doesn’t work, email the Compliance desk, firstname.lastname@example.org. You shouldn’t have any trouble with them, everyone I dealt with was very nice and very professional.
This is the only one I have photo of. I only took it because it was so small and cute. Little did I know that this little mailpiece would be the key to finding Engage Direct Mail.
- American Service Council, Washington State page, Open Secrets page. They are also known as Christian Voice
- Checks & Balances for Economic Growth no website, Washington State page. Run by Dan Perrin. Find the Best page. Article from 2013 about how they may have violated campaign finance laws.
- Civic Council, it is one of the best websitesI have found so far. Washington State page
- Citizen Guardian, I thought Response Unlimited made their mail? Who cares, I will keep opting out till it stops.
- U.S. Public Policy Council AKA Secure America Alliance
To connect the dots between these scams, you have to google Gary Jarmin. Don’t be surprised if you get so many diverse hits that you think you’ve found a whole group of different people. In fact, he’s (a) a former moonie; (c)legislative director of Christian Voice; (c)national field director of the American Coalition for Tradition Values; (d) head of the American Federation of Senior Citizens, E) Freedom, USA; (f) American Intelligence Council…