Only 15 pieces this week. This blog is stating to wind down. I don’t know what to with my time anymore. What will I do now that I don’t spend a half-hour opening, reading and sorting through 10+ pieces of junk mail everyday?
The USPS sent paperwork for going to step 2 with a Prohibitory Order:
This letter is for me:
Based on the evidence you furnished us regarding a possible violation of Prohibitory Order 2080212, we have issued a Complaint (PS form 2153) against the mailer involed. A copy of the Complaint is enclosed for your records.
It has been our experiance that most mailers abide by the provisions of a Prohibitory Order issued against them under 39 USC 3008. However, in some cases, additional steps are necessary. Issuing a Complaint is the first step in the process designed to end violation of a Prohibitory Order.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
This letter is for Health Alert:
Health Alert 30 Ryan CT STE 100 Monterey CA 93940-5753
This concerns violation of Prohibitory Order number 2080212 issued against you and your agents or assigns on behalf of [name]
On 06/30/2014, you received a Prohibitory Order (see copy attached) issued under USC 3008 upon request of the above-named addressee. I have received evidence that the Prohibitory Order has been violated as follows:
BY FAILING TO DELETE IMMEDIATELY THE NAME OF THE ADDRESSEE (AND OF EACH CHILD) LISTED IN THE ORDER FROM MAILING LISTS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS OR ASSIGNS.
A copy of the face of the mailpiece is attached.
Any response to the Complaint or petition for a hearing with respect to it must be filed with me, in writing within 15 days after receipt of this Complaint. Attached is a copy of the rules of practice for hearings on such matters. Any petition for a hearing must comply fully with §963.3(a) of these rules.
For those of you that like to read postal law: Title 39 Code OF Federal Regulations Part 963 Rules of Practice in Proceedings Relative to Violations of The Pandering Advertisements Statue, 39 U.S.C. 3008
3 from Response Unlimited
- United States Justice Foundation. Charity Navigator, Source Watch page.
- Freedom Watch, run by Larry Klayman. Wiki page.
- Hillsdale Collage, Wiki page, opt-out here DonorServices@hillsdale.edu
- American Civil Rights Union, Wiki page, Source Watch page, Charity Navigator page. Opt-out here email@example.com or through HSP Direct
- Bob Smith Frontiers of Freedom, Source Watch page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Committee to Defend America a project of America’s Survival inc. run by Cliff Kincaid, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here Their fund raiser is Right Concepts inc
- Black Republican Fund BRPAC run by Edward Cousar. Opt-out through Base Connect
- The Wilderness Society, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here email@example.com
- Los Angeles Food Bank, Charity Navigator page Opt-out here
- Food and Water Watch, Wiki Page, Charity Navigator page, Source Watch page opt-out here
- Dr. Marc Micozzi’s Insiders’ Cures, Wiki page, PO Box 925 Frederick, MD 21705-9913 same PO Box as The Douglass Report
- The Moskowitz Report, info@TheMoskowitzReport.com (my email bounced back so I sent in a form 1500)
- Christine the Great Clairvoyant PO Box 414 NL-6800 AK Arnheim Netherlands.
1 form 1500 for Dr. Micozzi and 1 prepaid envelope