The month of December has been interesting so far. The political junk mail has almost disappeared and the charity junk mail has ramped up.
I also finished my junk mail Christmas tree in true Drowning in Junk Mail style.
The ornaments are from St. Joseph’s Indian School. I also stuck some membership cards in between the “branches”. If I have time this week I will give it a full write up.
2 from Guideposts. They should have stopped sending stuff in October. And I should have also been dropped from InfoCision. Time to send in a complaint to the DMA.
- Frontiers of Freedom, opt out here firstname.lastname@example.org. It is better to call them at (703) 246-0110, they have a choice in their voice mail just for getting of their mailing list.
- United States Justice Foundation. Charity Navigator, Source Watch page. Opt-out here or call (760) 788-6624. Also op-out through Response Unlimited. I contacted them months ago with no response, I will be sending a complaint to the DMA.
- Freedom Watch, run by Larry Klayman. Wiki page. Also op-out through Response Unlimited. I contacted them months ago with no response, I will be sending a complaint to the DMA.
- Abraham Lincoln Foundation for Public Policy Research no website, Washington State page. Opt-out here email@example.com or call (703) 759-4599. I got no response from either. I will be sending a complaint to the DMA.
- National Parks Conservation Association, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org Production Solutions makes their mail.
- Save the Chimps, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page (not rated) opt-out here email@example.com
- American Red Cross, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page opt-out here. Don’t donate to the Red Cross, Don’t donate to the Red Cross, and finally Don’t donate to the Red Cross.
- Alaska Wilderness League, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Jane Goodall Institute, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, Their fundraisers are Comnet Marketing Group, Public Interest Communications, Donor Services Group, Gordon and Schwenkmeyer, Inc, Your Voice Media Opt-out here I also called them at
- ALS Association (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease) Wiki page, Charity Navigator page. Their fundraiser is Strategic Fundraising. Opt-out here: The national email address email@example.com, the donation email address firstname.lastname@example.org. I got no response so I called the donation hot line (888) 949-2577.
- Los Angeles Mission, Charity Navigator page, Opt-out here. Their mail should have stopped the week of Thanksgiving. I will be sending a complaint to the DMA.
- American Farmland Trust, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page (not rated). Opt-out here email@example.com. Their fundraisers are Eidolon Communications (responded to my email), Sea Change Strategies, Public Interest Communications
- Disabled Police Officers of America Inc. Charity Navigator page Zero stars, it is one of the worst charities in America Opt-out through Base Connect. I contacted Base Connect in August. The mail from them should have stopped months ago, I will be sending a complaint to the DMA.
4 scams. Everyone is getting a form 1500 or a follow up on one.
- Mountain View Publishers PO Box 6760 Broomfield CO 80021 It is a wanna be Publishers Clearing House. And yes, I included the dollar bill in the package to the USPS. If the people that process the Prohibitory Orders want it, they can have it.
- National Veterans Services Fund formerly Vietnam Veterans Agent Orange Victims PO Box 97046 Washington DC 20090 Opt-out here support@NVSF.org. Charity Navigator page Zero stars. Number 8 on the Tampa Bay Times Worst Charities in America list. They included a sweepstakes in their mailer, that is why I can use a form 1500 on them.
- The Moskowitz Report, info@TheMoskowitzReport.com (that email will just bounce back). They ignored my Prohibitory Order so they get to go to step 2
- Provident Financial Group LLC 3017 Village Office PL Champagin IL 61822, 877-661-6030 231, Queens Rd Dublin IR, 100 Mandela Wy Capetown South Africa. DO NOT CASH THIS CHECK! It will give them access to your account and they will take money out.
The 4 form 1500‘s ready to go