Yes, I got more mail this week than last week, but only one mailpiece from St. Joseph’s. They have dropped the crazy misspelling of her name from their mailing list.
- Citizens to Protect Seniors Security
- Christian Seniors Association
This should be the last I see of the Lafferty family and their junk mail empire.
- US Taxpayer’s Campaign Against Amnesty For Illegal Aliens By Presidential “Executive Power” a project of the Americans for Constitutional Liberty AKA Conservative Caucus, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page. Opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org and call( 540) 219-4536. I emailed them and got a reply from Charles Orndorff. He wants me to use the return envelope and send in my request. Sorry Charlie you are not worth a stamp. I sent a complaint to the DMA. No one should have to pay to get off a mailing list. Also opt-out with American Target Advertising and Conrad Direct, email@example.com and call (201) 567-3200.
- Hillsdale Collage, Wiki page, opt-out here DonorServices@hillsdale.edu
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Wiki page, Open Secrets page. Make sure you opt out twice: Do not rent my name, No More Mail. I gave them plenty of time to update their list and still the mail comes. So I called them (800) 966-1935. Their fundraiser is BURCH MUNFORD DIRECT (no website)
- Judicial Watch, Wiki page, Source Watch page, Charity Navigator page opt-out here. They didn’t respond to my email so I called them at (202) 646-5172. That should do the trick.
- Capitol Watch, opt-out here no reply, called (888) 468-9282 no answer
- St. Joseph’s Indian School, Wiki page, WordPress blog, Charity Navigator page. No rating because they don’t file an IRS 990, because they are a church, BBB’s Give.org page. They get a “Standards Not Met” rating. Mostly because they only spend 57% on programs (The BBB likes a charity to spend at a least 65% on programs) and they have misleading appeals implying that the kids are going to freeze to death if you don’t send money right now. If you want to see their financial report. Opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of the Earth, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here I also called (877) 843-8687 no pick-up
- Natural Resources Defense Council, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here email@example.com. I also called (212) 727-2700 and they dumped me to a voice mail that is just for getting off their mailing list.
- Los Angeles Food Bank, Charity Navigator page Opt-out here
- The Jane Goodall Institute, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, Their fundraisers are Comnet Marketing Group, Public Interest Communications, Donor Services Group, Gordon and Schwenkmeyer, Inc, Your Voice Media Opt-out here I also called them at
- Leadership Conference Education Fund, Charity Navigator page a project of the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here and call (202) 466-3434. Their fundraiser is The Bonner Group. Holy crap is that a pretentious website.
- Gardner Family Health Network, opt-out here
- Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep System 10 Canal St STE 336 Bristol PA 19007-9923
- Unclaimed Reward (877) 258-2820 They are holding $100 in savings good at Wal-Mart Target and many more. I wish they had an address on the postcard so I could make it stop.
- MCM Fun (Mike Carner Marketing) Postcard Mailers PO Box 1385 Orangevale CA 95662-1385 Give the gift of junk mail! Become a spam machine! Fill everyone’s mail box with more crap they don’t want! Scam.com chat about MCM. The BBB gives them an F.
- Finkelstein & Partner PO Box 400 NL-1380 AK Weep Netherlands. They have changed their address it used to be PO Box 3030 NL-1620 GA Hoorn Netherlands. There is a real law firm called Finkelstein & Partners they have had to put up an alert on their website because of the scammers.
- Chapel Hill Medtherapy Labs PO Box 560787 Dallas TX 75356-9754