After a nice light week, I am back up to the new normal of about 40 pieces. A new disturbing trend in the past few weeks as been Pyramid scams. I have gotten so many I am going to give them their own blog post.
- St. Joseph’s Indian School, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page (not rated) BBB page. Opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org. My big write up on SJIS for Christmas.
- The Senior Citizens League, opt-out here.
- This group has nothing to do with RU. I made a mistake. Liberty Guard, run by Bob Barr. Charity Navigator page, opt-out here also opt-out of American Target Advertising
- United States Justice Foundation. Charity Navigator page 2 stars. Source Watch page.
- This group doe not use RU. I made a mistake. Christian Seniors Association sister organization to Traditional Values Coalition, Wiki page, Open Secrets page, opt-out here, also contact American Target Advertising to opt-out.
The Civil Rights Trifecta again. Do they text each other so I get them all in the same week?
- Alliance Defending Freedom Opt-out here.
- American Civil Rights Union Opt-out here email@example.com
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org
2 from the GOP
- National Republican Senatorial Committee Opt-out here
- National Republican Congressional Committee opt-out here
- Council for Retirement Security a program of Our Generation. Opt-out here
- Save Jerusalem, Run by Mike Evens opt-out here
- Remember America’s Heritage, no information available, has the same PO Box (Po Box 7066, Fredericksburg, VA 22404) as Religious Freedom Coalition and Government Is Not God-Pac
- The Social Security Institute (SSI) opt-out here email@example.com
- Hillsdale Collage, Wiki page opt-out here DonorServices@hillsdale.edu
- Veterans Victory Fund, no website Open Secrets page. Article that mentions VVF
- American Farmland Trust, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page (not rated yet)
- Greenpeace, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, Greenpeace has a page devoted to reducing paper use. It includes handy tips like putting a “No Junk Mail” sign in your mailbox. That does not work in the USA. A postal worker must deliver every piece of mail addressed to your house. Pro-tip Greenpeace: If you want to reduce paper usage, how about you send less junk mail. Before I called you I was getting a package every month. Opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org and call (202) 462-1177
- Help Our Wounded, opt-out here
- National Anti-Vivisection Society, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, opt-out here email@example.com. Some of you may not know what a vivisection is. It is a the dissection of an animal while it is still alive. BTW that link on the the word vivisection is not for the weak of stomach.
This one includes:
- 2 pads of paper
- 2 calendars
- 2 sheets of mailing labels
- 1 sheet of stickers
They sent all this crap. Then have the gaul to ask for $5 to cover the cost of sending the dreamcatcher, that was made in China.
- Nature’s Wave, Pro Wave Energy System, Rife Model 101 Frequency Generator, dead website. Here is another company that sells the same thing. Royal Rife wiki page, QuackWatch page
- Sweepstakes Contests America Mark Sutton president. 1-877-411-3145 The website is SweepResults, here is the rules page
- Jeff Adams America’s #1 Real Estate Trainer, opt-out here firstname.lastname@example.org. She was a real estate agent for over 40 years. This type of mail does not surprise me.
- Dr. Andrew Ordon, Wiki page, Derm Exclusive, Beachbody LLC 3301 Exposition Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404. I used the live chat robot to try to opt-out. It was hell bent on stopping the email newsletter. I don’t know if it got the hint that I wanted physical mail to stop.
- GN-Info PO Box 520 Danville, NH 03819-0520 pyramid scheme
- Advanced Bionutritionals PO Box 8051 Norcross, GA 30091-8051 opt-out feedback@AdvancedBionutritionals.com.
- Infinity Pay 200 Quarterly Connection PO Box 468 Moffat, CO 81143. Run by Natalie Anderson. This is also a pyramid scheme
I get to go to step 2 with a Prohibitory Order!!
After all the variations of her name and multiple addresses, I finally get to go to step 2 with a Prohibitory Order. I wrote “I received this on DATE.” signed underneath, on both the mailpiece and the envelope. Photocopied my copy of the Prohibitory Order that the USPS me. I am sending it back to the NY office.
- Postbus 67 6670 AB Zetten Netherlands
- Winner Club PO Box 20 NL-17115 ZG Spanbroek Netherlands
- IER PO Box 3139 NL-1620 GC Hoorn Netherlands
- Luxury Jewels Dr. Walter Barkley PO Box 1219 NL-3600 BE Maarssen Netherlands
- Bodenkamp & Haffner, Prof. Dr. Wiedemayer PO Box 8202 NL-3503 RE Utrecht Netherlands
5 scams going to New York.