Another great week with less than 100 pieces of junk mail. For those of you that haven’t been following along from the start, the peak week was 154 pieces of junk mail. I will take 87 pieces any week, after being deluged with 154 pieces of mail screaming to be opened.
- Priests for Life, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page
- Dr. David William’s Alternatives, He is a chiropractor who is into peddling various pills to older people. Here is nice write-up by a doctor about a patient binging in one of his magazines. Since he is selling things in the mail piece you will see this again in the form 1500 section of this post.
- Young America’s Foundation, Wiki page, Charity Navigator page, Source Watch page
- Citizens United, Wiki page, Open Secrets page.
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Wiki page, Open Secrets page. You have to opt out twice for these people, but at this point I am willing to jump through a flaming hoop to make junk mail stop. Do not rent my name, No More Mail.
3 from National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Wiki page, Open Secrets page. When did 3 return envelopes become a thing? This is the second one in 2 weeks. Make sure you opt out twice: Do not rent my name, No More Mail.
The best mash up of junk mail lists this week is:
Getting a letter from the Southern Poverty Law Center, in the same week as Traditional Values Coalition, SPLC page, and the Citizens Assembly’s Safe Borders Coalition. Don’t have a website but they are closely aligned with the Minuteman people. They aren’t on the SPLC radar yet, but they fall in to the anti-Immigrant category.
- PO Box 1191 3600 BD Maarssen The Netherlands
- PO BOX 169 3940 AD Doorn The Netherlands
- PO Box 17 Varsity Lakes QLD 4227 Australia
- American Sweepstakes Publishers PO Box 12954 Kansas City, KS 66112-2954 it is on it’s last legs. I sent a form 1500 for them a few weeks ago.
- L.D.R. PO Box 190 Old Westbury, NY 15568 is playing games with me. I have already sent out a form 1500 on the outside return address under a different name: L.D.R. PO Box 422 Old Bethpage, NY 11804. It’s OK guys I will keep sending them in until you stop.
- The Douglass Report 189 N. Charles St. Baltimore MD 21201. Rational Wiki page.
- Scoopified P.O. Box 277; Bellingham, WA 98227. It is written by the mysterious Diane Morgan.
Dr. David William’s Alternatives, PO Box 95 Old Shoals rd Arden, NC 28704. He is a chiropractor who is into peddling various pills to older people. Here is nice write-up by a doctor about a patient binging in one of his magazines. I put in a request to stop the mail through Catalog Choice months ago and it didn’t, so a form 1500 it is.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger’s Real Cures, Advanced Bionutritionals, and Dr. Nan Kathryn Fuchs’s Women’s Health Letter have the same PO Box. PO Box 8051 Norcross, GA 30091-851. Again I put in a request to stop the mail through Catalog Choice months ago and it didn’t work. Because they all use the same address, I only have to send in 1 form 1500. Thanks guys 🙂
Other companies that use this address:
Here are the lucky 7 form 1500’s ready to go.
Luckily it is a 15 month calendar. I have already put it to good use. I estimate that the junk mail from Response Unlimited should stop the first week of August.